Helping To Modify Existing Orders In Family Law Cases
Assisting With A Host Of Post-Decree Concerns
Whether you are looking to request or contest a modification, Ms. Cloutier will be there to offer advice that is specific to your needs. She can help with a number of post-decree issues that may arise after an order has been entered, including:
- Modifications to a child custody order where one of the parents is seeking to change legal or physical custody of the child
- Requests to change parenting time schedules because the arrangement is having a negative impact on the child
- Disputes concerning the possible relocation of the child
- Requests to change the amount of child support or spousal support that has been awarded in a case
- Situations involving allegations of abuse or other factors that relate to a parent’s ability to care for the child
- Contempt cases, where one of the parents is interfering with the other’s parenting time
Many of these modification issues end up going to court. As such, it is important that you have someone who understands how to handle these kinds of cases. Elizabeth Cloutier has extensive courtroom experience and will be a strong advocate for your position.
Questions About Your Case?
To learn more about the options that are available to you, please contact an experienced modifications attorney by calling Cloutier Law Offices P.A. in Minneapolis at 612-332-5100 or by sending an email. The firm represents clients throughout the Twin Cities metro area with their family law concerns.