Trusted Legal Guidance Throughout Your Divorce
More Than 25 Years Of Family Law Experience On Your Side
Divorce is complicated; whether contested or uncontested, there are many considerations that must be made. With over 25 years of family law experience, attorney Elizabeth A. Cloutier has helped divorcing couples in Minnesota resolve many complex issues, including:
- Division of marital property
- Child custody and parenting time agreements
- Requests for child support
- Requests for spousal maintenance (alimony)
- Post-divorce financial or custodial modifications
- Egg donor and sperm donor agreements
- Post-divorce estate plan updates
Ms. Cloutier understands the pressure and stress you are under. To help you stay focused on what is important and mitigate your concerns through the process, she works hard to always keep open lines of communication. Whether it means a promptly returned call or email response, she strives to be available to you when you need her.
Have You Considered How Divorce Will Affect Your Future?
Divorce affects everyone differently, and how you handle it will have a significant impact on you and your loved ones. Preparing a divorce agreement requires careful thought and planning, as there are many factors that must be considered.